“Happy to help out on this!”
—Doug Cockle, the voice of The Witcher
“Happy to help out on this!”
“Very cool looking game.”
—Arnie Jorgensen, Banner Saga
“A truly narrative game.”
—David Dunham, King of Dragon Pass
“Intriguing and well polished.”
—Vince Weller, Age of Decadence
Don’t miss news about Sacred Fire and unlock extra in-game content
Sacred Fire is a narrative RPG in which your humanity and emotions impact your fight for survival and inner freedom. Inspired by ancient Caledonia, the story follows a group of resistance fighters and their rise to power.
Choosing motives, ideas and feelings is as important as choosing your actions. Develop your personality and compete for influence to change the story and avert a tragic ending.
- Resist pain, fear, and anger while waiting for a decisive moment to strike.
- Intimidate or provoke enemies, and take risks, to gain an advantage.
- Use lethal or nonlethal force to succeed in all of the game’s combat scenarios.
- Get a quick overview of the story so far.
- See how your decisions have affected those close to you by reviewing the history of character relationships.
- Explore new story branches on successive playthroughs.
- Enjoy transparent writing with no misleading choices.
- Transform characters, save lives, and shape the future of your people.
- Use willpower to boost your chances to pull off a tough choice.
- Compete against other story characters for influence.
- Choices made by your group impact combat difficulty.
- Build your own influence or make powerful friends who’ll do the influencing for you.
- Create a personality, build willpower, and protect your beliefs.
- Develop a menacing or captivating presence.
- Play how you want to play by focusing on combat, empathy, healing, or crafting.
- Avoid letting envy, guilt, and fear twist your relationships.
- Deal with trauma through comfort or meditation.
- Collect, hunt, trade, or gamble to build wealth.
When slavers attack your settlement, you and a young girl, allegedly cursed, become separated from everyone else. Is she just a troubled child or does she pose a threat?
You quickly realize the slavers are not the only danger; Rome has crossed the wall in full force. Your only hope is to reach Dunadd, a seat of power, and unite the tribes.
But first you need to warn Wid, your loyal brother and the only family you have left. Besides the memories of a father you would rather forget and those of a mother you struggle to hold on to.
Can you survive? Can you save those close to you? Can you cling to the hope of a better world?
Beyond survival, beyond revenge, your true fight begins.
Sacred Fire has 8 non-playable characters that your player character can ally with.
Vote for Your Favorite Character
Until the game releases, we’re giving Sacred Fire fans a way to affect the initial in-game influence of all the characters. Choose between characters that want to vengefully crush Rome, or those who want to survive Rome and build a nation.
Sacred Fire is full of scenarios where a group of characters decide how to best apply their collective strength. You, the player, are always free to choose your own path. It just makes things easier if you have allies, or harder if you fight alone.
Politics adds a turn-based strategy aspect to the game. Each character’s influence raises and falls based on renown, wealth and allies gained or lost as the story unfolds.
Click a character name to cast your vote.
Subscribe and become a member of the Firestarters Guild. Members get our newsletter once a month and on special occasions. If you subscribe, you’ll be also able to unlock extra in-game content when the game launches.
Get e-mail updates
Unlock hidden content
Poetic Studio is an independent game studio bringing together talent from all around the world to create meaningful and innovative narrative games.
We are very excited to have Doug Cockle, the voice of The Witcher, on board. Doug has done voiceover for our two trailers.
Follow Poetic Studio on