“I want to play it!”
—Swen Vincke, Baldur’s Gate 3
“I want to play it!”
—Jaarup Irve, Disco Elysium
“Happy to help out on this!”
—Doug Cockle, the voice of The Witcher
“Intriguing and well polished.”
—Vince Weller, Age of Decadence
“Very cool looking game.”
—Arnie Jorgensen, Banner Saga
Sacred Fire is a psychological role-playing game. You’re a survivor on the run from Rome, your mind filled with fear and rage. Control your emotions, outsmart your opponents and win over volatile allies. Can you rise as a leader and escape a tragic fate? Every choice counts.
An English version will be released in Early Access on Steam on October 19 2021. For full release the game will be localized to German, French, Russian and Chinese.
Outsmart Bad Luck In a Story Your Truly Play
- Fear and Anger influence every dice roll.
- Use willpower points to control emotions and boost your chances.
Enjoy More Role-Playing In Less Time
- Explore scene after scene and discover ways how to gain an edge.
- Make choices big and small to crave your own path and express your take on things.
Win Turn-Based Battles With Cunning and Willpower
- Resist pain, fear, and anger while waiting for a decisive moment to strike.
- Use lethal or nonlethal force to succeed in all of the game’s combat scenarios.
Create a Character With Personality And Beliefs
- Create a character with real-life personality traits.
- Choose your conflict resolution style by focusing on fortitude, physique, or leadership skills.
Rise As a Leader and Gain Intriguing Allies
- Win trust, respect, sympathy, or favors.
- Compete against other story characters for influence in group decisions.
Outsmart a Ruthless Enemy
- Unlock Insights to understand your enemy and change how you perceive others.
- Exploit weaknesses, use sabotage and assassination or find a diplomatic resolution.
Rome has crossed the Wall in full force. Your only hope is to reach Dunadd, a seat of power, and unite the tribes.
But first you need to warn Wid, your loyal brother and the only family you have left. Besides the memories of a father you would rather forget and those of a mother you struggle to hold on to.
Can you survive? Can you save those close to you? Can you cling to the hope of a better world?
Beyond survival, beyond revenge, your true fight begins.
Subscribe and become a member of the Firestarters Guild. Members get our newsletter once a month and on special occasions. If you subscribe, you’ll be also able to unlock extra in-game content when the game launches.
Get e-mail updates
Unlock hidden content
Poetic is an independent game studio founded by Andrej Vojtas who is the designer, writer, coder, and artist behind Sacred Fire. These talented people helped create Sacred Fire:
We are very excited to have Doug Cockle, the voice of The Witcher, on board. Doug has done voiceover for our trailers and will be featured also in-game.
Follow Poetic on